PIP® 4200 Series Cap Style Hard Hat
Part # 280-CW4200
Cap Style Hard Hat with HDPE Shell, 4-Point Polyester Suspension and Wheel Ratchet Adjustment. Traditional cap styling with enhanced protection. The front brim is available in multiple lengths to best fit the application, standard 1″ or short 1/2″. An extended back area gives more coverage at the back of the head and neck for extra deflection protection. Non-Vented Shell, Evolution® Hard Hats meet Class E (Electrical) Protection.
- Lightweight shell made with UV stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) minimizes fatigue
- 4-Point suspension with HDPE strap and webbing clips provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Unique “3D Adjustment” provides a precise fit using harness depth settings
- Low nape strap provides a secure fit, allowing the hard hat to stay on your head even when you’re looking down or bending over
- Chamlon™ sweatband made with an Egyptian cotton core and porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption, pH neutral and dermatologically tested
- Universal accessory slots accommodate a variety of eye, face and hearing protection products
- Logo imprinting available in up to four locations on the hard hat.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 and CSA Z94.1 standards
- Fulfills Class E Electrical Insulation requirements